- Those interested are required to visit our website www.ficciipcourse.in and follow the link for the Online Certificate Course on IP Protection and Commercialization (IPProComm), fill the online Registration Form available on the website.
- Payment for the Course, as applicable, is to be made through Cheque/DD in favour of “FICCI”, payable at New Delhi.
- The Registrants are requested to write the Name, Username made while registering online and Contact Number/Mobile Number, on the reverse side of the Cheque/DD. Cheque/DD is to be sent to FICCI through courier/speed post, addressed to Dipankar Barkakati, Additional Director & Head IPR & FICCI CASCADE Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
Yes, Participants can enroll for as many courses as they like.
After the completion of the course, Participant will be required to take an online examination, which will be of multiple choice questions.
The course is conducted in three stages:
Stage 1: Study Material will be provided to Students along with a FORUM to enable participants to raise queries and also to interact with other participants. The queries raised by participants would be responded by IPR Experts.Stage 2:
- Webinars and online lectures will be delivered by senior industry experts and academicians from India's premier institutes.
- One week special class at RGNIIPM, Nagpur.
- Case study/Assignment.
Stage 3: Online Examination and Issue of Certificate.
Study material/ Modules of the course will be available online. However, on periodic intervals webinar will also be conducted by FICCI, dates for which will be announced in advance. If the Participants miss any webinar, they can still watch the recorded version of the same.
If the Participant is unable to clear the examination in their first attempt, reattempt is allowed in the next session. However, participants need to clear the examination in total of three attempt.
Payment for the Course, as applicable, is to be made through Cheque/DD in favour of “FICCI”, payable at New Delhi.
The course offered is completely online. However, one week optional classes will be held at RGNIIPM, Nagpur.
Those who are not attending the classes at RGNIIPM, have to submit a case study/assignment, which is mandatory.