The course is conducted in three stages:
Study Material will be provided to Students along with a FORUM to enable participants to raise queries and also to interact with other participants. The queries raised by participants would be responded by IPR Experts.
- Webinars and online lectures will be delivered by senior industry experts and academicians from India's premier institutes.
- One week special class at RGNIIPM, Nagpur.
- Case study/Assignment.
Online Examination and Issue of Certificate.
- Those interested are required to visit our website www.ficciipcourse.in and follow the link for the “Online certificate Course on IP protection and commercialization (IPProComm), fill the online Registration Form available on the website.
- Payment for the Course, as applicable, is to be made through Cheque/DD in favour of “FICCI”, payable at New Delhi.
- The Registrants are requested to write the Name, Username made while registering online and Contact Number/Mobile Number, on the reverse side of the Cheque/DD. Cheque/DD is to be sent to FICCI through courier/speed post, addressed to Dipankar Barkakati, Additional Director & Head IPR & FICCI CASCADE Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001.