Definition and Significance
A trademark means a mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one undertaking from those of other undertakings.
A trademark can be a sign, words, letters, numbers, drawings, pictures, emblem, colors or combination of colors, shape of goods, graphic representation or packaging or sound or any combination of the above as applied to goods or services.
Trademark protection ensures that the owners of marks have the exclusive right to use them to identify goods or services, or to authorize others to use them in return for payment...
- Trademark search A preliminary search of trademark will be conducted to determine existence of objectionable marks that have already been registered and to determine the relevant strength of mark before filing up of the application.
- Trademark application filing (India) A detailed drafting of the trademark application will be conducted along with its the Power of Attorney(PoA) and filing up of the trademark in their relevant registry depending upon the jurisdiction that are related to mark.
- International trademark application filing (Madrid protocol) A detailed drafting and filing up of an international application to be presented to the International Bureau of World Intellectual Property Organization at Geneva, through the trademark office of the marked applicant.
- Reply to objections raised by examiner. A formal drafting of the counter-statements will be provided along with filing of replies which will specify the facts that have been alleged in the notice of opposition that regarding the authenticity of the mark.
- Appearance in hearing etc. An appearance will be conducted before the registrar and presentation of evidences to comply for the authenticity of the mark under circumstances of objection which have been objected by the examiner will be provided.
- Infringement suit An Infringement can occurs when another party makes, uses, or sells a trademarked item without permission, in case of an infringement a detailed assistance will be provided for the Infringement suit.